Theory in Economics of Information Systems (TEIS)
Announcing the 2017 TEIS Workshop
Dates: March 18 - 19, 2017
Location: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, Sonoma, California.
The TEIS workshop is designed to provide a community for researchers who use analytical modeling techniques in the area of economics of information systems. Although a number of workshops and conferences accept research based on analytical models, these tend to be diffused with inadequate time for presentation, discussion and Q&A. TEIS workshop complements such venues by providing a focused and intense environment for interaction among researchers to assist in the development of the field and help advance shared understanding about various aspects of modeling research. TEIS workshops have a single track with one hour per paper so everyone can participate substantively in the discussion.
TEIS Workshop 2017 Co-Chairs:
- Hemant Bhargava (University of California, Davis)
- Juan Feng (City University of Hong Kong)
- Atanu Lahiri (University of Texas, Dallas)
- Mingdi Xin (University of California, Irvine)
- Contact info here.
TEIS Workshop 2017 Whatsup Group
- We have created a Whatsapp group to facilitate car pooling and other coordination activities. Please check your email about how to join the group, or send your Whatsapp account information to Jane (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are willing to join and have not been connected. Looking forward to seeing you soon!